FOX’s 2017 study on The Shifting Talent Paradigm: How Advisors Are Redesigning Their Talent Strategy can serve as a great resource for those seeking insights on what is changing the advisor labor market and how they can shape the best talent strategy for their firm. This report is organized into four sections:
- Executive Summary
- The Shifting Talent Paradigm
- Strategic Approaches to Talent
- State of the Ultra-Wealth Business
After reading this report and sharing it with your colleagues, you will possess:
- The four dominant themes that define the shifting Talent Paradigm.
- Examples of how firms outside our business are adapting to the challenges of the Talent Paradigm.
- Insights on how advisory firms are redesigning their talent strategies.
- A quick way to evaluate your firm’s preparedness to address the four dominant themes through a self-assessment.
Family office executives, multi-family office staff, wealth advisors, family members and wealth owners
This report is available to FOX Members only. Non-members are invited to download the Executive Summary version.