Not a FOX Member? Inquire here to request an invitation to this event:
AGENDAHosted by: CHS Management, LLCCharles Schwab Corp.211 Main Street – San Francisco, CA
Sunday, September 7, 2014
Optional Dutch Treat Dinner and Cocktails (Spouses Invited)
Monday, September 8, 2014
Member Introductions and What Keeps You Up at Night?
Family Enterprise Governance Case Study and Models
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Engaging the Next Generation in Family Philanthropy
- Hear from the President of one of the nation’s leading donor-advised fund organization about how families can engage the next generation family members through philanthropy.
Creating a Family Education Initiative for Building Great Families
- Financial education is not just about the money; it’s about building great families.
- The changing nature of financial education in the 21st century (from Boring to BHAGS)
- Critical elements of a financial education initiative (what exactly IS financial education)
- Financial education as a strategy for family cohesion, purpose, and succession (or why are we doing this?)
- Defining and evaluating success in financial education (how do you know if it's working?)
- Herding cats: how to get diverse family members engaged in financial education (it's a good idea, but not everyone is convinced--now what?)
11:15 a.m. Break
Lunch and Adjourn
*** Business casual attire for meeting ***