The FOX Strategic CIO Council is a unique, professional network of successful family CIOs who gather to share knowledge, discuss experiences, and gain insights. This is a carefully selected group of family offices that use a best-in-class approach to selecting and managing investments.
The purpose of this council is to elevate the professional and personal performance of investment executives and therefore enhance investment decision-making for the benefit and sustainability of the family.
Who Should Attend?
Family office CEOs and CIOs committed to building multi-asset class portfolios that are constructed to consistently outperform traditional benchmarks.
Not a FOX Member? Inquire here to request an invitation to this event:
Wednesday, October 9
- Council Cocktails and Dinner
- 6:30 pm cocktails / 7:00 pm dinner
- Venue: TBD – Midtown Location
Thursday, October 10
- Full-day Meeting at the Princeton Club of New York
- 8:30 am to 4:00 pm (estimated)
- A draft agenda for the meeting will be distributed next week