The strength of any membership organization is its members. FOX is a place for people to ask questions, to share ideas and benefit from the knowledge we’ve collected during the more than 20 years of serving the ultra-high-net-worth market. The Fall Forum has always been the greatest embodiment of that dynamic. It serves in large part to tell your stories -- to share the leading practices and hard-earned lessons of wealth owners and their advisors. This year is no exception.
- A keynote from Mark Halperin, Time magazine senior political analyst and co-author of the bestselling book and movie Game Change, on “The Substance, Drama and Consequence of Modern Politics”
- Dr. Richard Haass, president of the Council on Foreign Relations, on the importance of educating our youth to be prepared globally
- Dr. W. Ben Hunt of the TIG Procella Fund with a look at how global politics shape investment opportunities
- Peter O'Neill of the Rockefeller family and Neil McKay representing the Todd Family will discuss their long-term view of family opportunities and challenges
- Opportunities to attend four different track sessions covering investment, measuring family office value, enhancing family leadership and encouraging entrepreneurship.