Agenda / Materials / Speakers / Sponsors
The strength of any membership organization is its members. FOX is a place for people to ask questions, to share ideas and benefit from the knowledge we’ve collected during the more than 20 years of serving the ultra-high-net-worth market. The Fall Forum has always been the greatest embodiment of that dynamic. It serves in large part to tell your stories -- to share the leading practices and hard-earned lessons of wealth owners and their advisors. This year is no exception.
While we have assembled an impressive collection of speakers to discuss several issues of global importance, the star of this year’s Fall Forum is our members and their ability to achieve in a rapidly changing world. Join us to learn from wealth owners and advisors at the top of their game – those who have maximized wealth to create new businesses, foster the next generation of leaders, and solve big problems.
- A keynote from Mark Halperin, Time magazine senior political analyst and co-author of the bestselling book and movie Game Change, on “The Substance, Drama and Consequence of Modern Politics”
- Dr. Richard Haass, president of the Council on Foreign Relations, on the importance of educating our youth to be prepared globally
- Dr. W. Ben Hunt of the TIG Procella Fund with a look at how global politics shape investment opportunities
- Peter O'Neill of the Rockefeller family and Neil McKay representing the Todd Family will discuss their long-term view of family opportunities and challenges
- Opportunities to attend four different track sessions covering investment, measuring family office value, enhancing family leadership and encouraging entrepreneurship.