The Family Office Design Workshop will cover basic principles of a well-run family office and provide tools and techniques to professionalize the office. Come and learn the basics or get a refresher on how to improve operations and take your office or the one you are planning to the next level. With nearly 30 years of collective intelligence, FOX will share best practices regarding what steps to take, when to take them, and how to avoid costly mistakes and setbacks.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Understand the critical dimensions of a family office
- Review the range of services that can be provided by a family office
- Explore the talent and team structure needed to run an office
- Gain insights into operational challenges and technology solutions
- Learn about the cost and complexity of the office and total wealth management
- Identify methods for oversight of the family office and measuring performance of the office
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Ideal for new family office executives, family members considering starting a family office, or individuals looking to improve operations of an existing office.
Sign in to register
WORKSHOP AT A GLANCE
The workshop includes FOX proprietary concepts, practical solutions, and incorporates new data from our 2020 family office benchmarking survey. The program will be interactive, including presentations, case studies, discussion, and networking with your peers to share experiences. The workshop will also feature a FOX member sharing their own journey in managing a family office through transition.
REFUND POLICY: For event registrations, refunds of payments will be offered if the cancellation is made in writing to Family Office Exchange at firstname.lastname@example.org five (5) or more business days prior to the start of the event. For more information regarding administrative policies please contact FOX office at: 312.327.1200.