Family Office Exchange (FOX) is pleased to offer the Rising Gen Leadership Program Series for the preparation of future family leaders. This four-part learning series uses a multi-disciplinary approach to help Rising Generation family members become prepared, informed, credible, and contributing leaders to the family enterprise.
Each standalone program is designed to arm future family leaders with the skills needed to thrive in life, business, and wealth stewardship with an emphasis on empowering attendees and equipping them with a leadership toolkit for the future. Each course within the two-day program covers essential building blocks for family leadership preparation and is part of an overall core curriculum presented at each gemstone branded program.
Additionally, this series offers a peer community like no other that allows Rising Generation family members to have honest and informative conversations that address their unique questions related to family, business, and leadership.
The Ruby Edition of the Rising Gen Leadership Program includes the following courses:
- Your Relationship with Money
- Family Transitions and Succession
- Managing Change and Selecting Leaders in Your Family
- Community and Philanthropic Boards for Impact and Collaboration
November 30 - December 1, 2023
What to Expect
- An opening session focused on creating a peer community and group cohesiveness.
- Deep connection to the content through practical application and experiential activities.
- Pre-work and reading prior to attendance.
- Attendance is required both days. Full participation and engagement are program expectations.
Who Should Attend
Family members in their 20’s, 30’s, and 40’s focused on rising gen education and leadership skill-building.
Please note limited spaces are available. This program is intended to provide an intimate experience that fosters connection among peers.