FOX Single Family Office Benchmarking is the industry’s most in-depth source of operating metrics for family offices. The benchmarking report provides participants with:
- Excellent support for performance discussions with owners
- An objective basis for decision making
- The ability to measure performance against others
All participants will receive access to a comprehensive readout of benchmarking results.
Areas of Benchmarking Focus
- Family office oversight
- Complexity and cost
- Family office sustainability
- Ownership, engagement, and governance
Who Should Participate
FOX invites single family offices or virtual single family offices serving families with investible assets of $50 million and greater to participate in FOX Single Family Office Benchmarking. FOX welcomes participation from qualified non-members as data quality and analysis is enhanced by a larger number of participants.
How to Participate
- FOX single family office members will receive an email with instructions for secure access to the questionnaire. If you are a member interested in benchmarking but have not received your instructions, please contact us.
- Non-members, please call 312-327-1200 or fill out this form to be screened for participation.
Survey Commitment and Support
- Input will be required from staff members serving in CEO, CFO and CIO roles.
- FOX encourages participants to complete all portions of the survey. Where necessary, FOX will accept partial responses.
- Experienced FOX staff members are on standby to support you as you gather data to complete the survey. Please email or call 312-327-1200 if you need advice or assistance.