At the heart of every family office is one goal – to sustain wealth for generations to come. Over the course of two days, join the FOX community’s most sophisticated private capital investors as they explore and share best practices, market insights and private investment opportunities.
This forum provides an opportunity to connect with likeminded peers for a meaningful exchange of ideas and discussions about how to navigate the constantly evolving world of investing.
“This is a great opportunity to learn what other investors are thinking about the current investment environment. Well worth the time to learn from individuals and companies that have the experience to take your investments to the level you aspire to” – 2021 Forum Attendee
What to Expect
- Hear opportunities and key components to watch out for in relation to privates, publics, and broad asset class exposure
- Listen to stories of recent portfolio reconstruction including renegotiating debt to managing the expectations of future generations
- Learn how to make practical decisions in relation to evaluating, hiring, and monitoring investment managers
- Discover which cutting edge, ‘frontier’ industries they should consider to ensure next-gen wealth creation
- Understand how to protect a real estate portfolio, increase real estate exposure, and identify which sub-asset classes can meet objectives
- Discover private investment deal opportunities relating to real estate and ‘frontier’ industries
- Learn how to compete for deals with funds from outside investment enterprises
- Hear how to develop a framework for investing in ESG
- Understand the risk of investing in China long-term, including what is and isn’t avoidable
Who Should Attend
Registration for this event is for family office members of FOX. FOX advisor members may send an appropriate senior-level investment person.
Please note that forum credits or a registration fee will be required to attend in-person. Additional discounts are available for multiple members of your family or firm to attend in-person. Please contact your relationship manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For questions regarding in-person attendance eligibility please contact your relationship manager.
All FOX members may attend virtually, with unlimited attendees from your family or firm.
Please note qualified non-member family prospects may attend this event. Please contact FOX for more information.
In-Person Pricing - Online registration to attend In-Person is now closed. If you would like to attend In-Person, please contact us at email@example.com.
|Individual Attendees||Forum Credit or $2,500|
from the same family
|Forum Credit or $2,250|
Members opting to attend virtually may do so by clicking the Credit Card option below. You will not be asked for a credit card at the end of registration, the system only needs a payment option selected in order to proceed.
Sign in to register
Registrations are subject to approval by FOX.
REFUND POLICY: To ensure the most flexibility for our members and guests, refunds of forum credits or registration fees for the FOX Global Investment Forum will be granted up through the event, so long as we are notified in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding administrative policies please contact FOX office at: 312.327.1200.
Field of Study: Finance and Specialized Knowledge - Up to 9 CPE credits can be earned by attending this event. CPE credits are accepted at the option of state certifying boards. Requirements, compliance procedures and acceptance may vary by state. Learning Objectives: Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to better understand trends and concepts related to public equities, alternative investments, real estate investing, impact investing and direct investing. Participants will also get practical strategies for managing investment managers and building a holistic portfolio.
Program Level: Overview | No prerequisites are required for any of the sessions. | Delivery Method: Group Live
Family Office Exchange is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.