Director of Residences
Executive couple with homes in Manhattan and the Hamptons seeks to hire a Director of Residences to take over the complete oversight, management, and operations of their residences. This is a newly created position for a professional with at least five to seven years of previous experience working in a formal Manhattan home. The ideal candidate will have excellent management and communication skills, be highly self-directed, and have past experience working in a senior management position for a private principal or family. Experience with financial oversight and/or exposure to high-level philanthropy a plus.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for the operation of a complex Manhattan apartment as well as a secondary Hamptons home
- Liaising with general contractors and subcontractors on construction and renovations projects; serving as the principals’ representative
- Responsible for capital projects and establishing household protocols and procedures
- Handling hands-on special projects for the principals
- Staff management, supervision, direction, and other HR functions
- Coordinating with building services and vendors
- Creating and maintaining operating budgets
- Additional special projects as assigned or needed
Compensation of $200,000 to $250,000 offered, depending on experience, with a benefits package.
Please apply for position #683 at www.mahlermatch.com for consideration; all applications held in confidence.