Creating Memorable Client Experiences: Differentiation in the Ultra-Wealth Market is a great resource for those seeking to fortify their understanding of the client experience and how to uniquely deliver memorable experiences to their clients. Inside, you’ll find what successful brands do to create great experiences, a best practice framework, and examples of how firms and families have started their client experience journey. The report also includes seven strategies and steps to help energize the client experience.
The 2015-2016 FOX Thought Leaders Council Summit Report, Creating Memorable Client Experiences: Differentiation in the Ultra-Wealth Market, is organized in five main sections:
- Section I: The Client Experience as a Compelling Topic
- Section II: Lessons Learned from Great Experience Brands
- Section III: Exceptional Client Experience Case Studies
- Section IV: Advisor and Family Views on Client Experience
- Section V: Top Client Experience Activation Strategies
After reading this report and sharing it with your colleagues, you will possess:
- Insights on how “Great Experience Brands” produce memorable experiences.
- A better understanding about the value of delivering on a great client experience.
- A framework of best practices to follow for your family or firm that helps you think through your own, unique client experience.
- A way to get started or re-energize your client experience effort with strategies on how to get going and tools to use with your leadership team.