The Private Family Trust Company Workshop and Symposium is sold out. To be added to the waitlist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is an active time for private family trust companies (PFTCs). Several states are embracing innovative laws in the hopes of attracting PFTCs to their borders. Existing PFTCs are implementing creative solutions in response to these new legal conditions and changing family needs. Multi-family offices are expanding their trust service offerings.
With more choices in the evolving legal landscape and much more to be learned and mastered, the 2016 FOX Private Family Trust Company Symposium will provide critical, in-depth analysis of the latest state-and trust-structured changes relevant to creating and maintaining a private family trust company. It will also explore the ways families can use PFTCs to optimize the governance of their trusts and combat the frustrations that often come with being a beneficiary. Topics will include:
- Legal developments and regulatory changes
- The latest compliance challenges, and how to overcome them
- Optimizing the business aspects of running a PFTC
- Addressing trust-related family issues
- Lessons learned from Family members with PFTCs
- How PFTCs can help beneficiaries who consider their trusts more of a burden than a blessing
This year’s FOX PFTC Symposium will take place over two days:
- Pre-Symposium Workshop - February 9: for families who are considering establishing a PFTC
- Symposium - February 10: for families with established PFTCs
Those attending the Pre-Symposium Workshop on February 9 are strongly encouraged to attend the Symposium as well.
This program is eligible for up to 12 CPE Credits.