Symposium - For Those Currently Operating a PFTC
Examines how to maximize a PFTC’s potential for meeting a family’s needs and aspirations. Sessions will address strategies families can implement in the areas of:
- Achieving goals
- Risk assessment and management
- Developing a sustainable family, employee and advisor culture
- Review of the full range of services a PFTC can provide a family
- Utilizing third-party providers
- Maximizing the PFTC’s potential in family governance, family unity and family member development
- Fiduciary responsibility controls and regulatory compliance
- Audit and examination preparation, management as key elements in successful protection of families
- Breakout sessions addressing key practical issues of PFTC operations and risk management:
- Burdens and Solutions for Operating a PFTC Distant from Home
- State Regulators Panel—Regulation and Exam Focuses Now and On the Horizon
- Identifying and Meeting Client Needs Within the Multi-Family Trust Company
- U.S. PFTCs and Foreign Trusts, Foreign Assets, and Non-U.S. Resident Family Members
- “Ask the Experts” - participants will be given the opportunity to have their most pressing issues addressed in an interactive peer dialogue
Private Family Trust
Family Office Exchange and members of the Private Family Trust Company Network would like to acknowledge with appreciation the continued efforts of PFTC Symposium Senior Advisor John Duncan of Kozusko Harris Duncan for his collaborative leadership in the development of this program.
Event Home | Agenda | Accommodations | Speakers | Sponsor | Brochure Download
The Private Family Trust Company Workshop and Symposium is sold out. To be added to the waitlist, please email email@example.com
Sign in to register
Register here to attend the Symposium only.
REFUND POLICY: Refunds of payment or forum allotments will be offered if the cancellation is made in writing to Family Office Exchange at firstname.lastname@example.org five or more business days prior to the start of the event.
ADDITIONAL ATTENDEES: Additional attendees from the same organization receive a discount. Before registering an additional attendee please send an e-mail to email@example.com.