At this year’s FOX Fall Enterprise Forum, participants will gain an understanding of the best practices and strategies utilized to become resilient families. Topics will include global risk issues, investment strategies for disruptive technologies, and family leadership and succession planning.
You will learn from industry experts as they outlinemacro trends and frameworks for identifyingopportunities in uncertainty.
Join us for the wide range of interactive sessions and the opportunity to visit with old friends and network with new ones in our unique peer community.
“It is a great way to learn and network with other individuals and families who share in the same common struggles and triumphs. It is respectful, confidential and a great way to have many of your needs and answers addressed.”
- 2017 Forum Attendee
Notify me when registration opens for this event:
- Hear from a global enterprise family about their journey across four generations, and how they achieve growth with an intentional focus on the enterprise.
- Explore how to navigate uncertainty with the FOX Enterprise Risk Roadmap and hear first-hand from families who are successfully managing risk across their enterprises.
- Learn about the accelerating pace of change and the disruptions placing a growing strain on many of the global systems we rely on.
- Uncover opportunities related to global uncertainty, as we hear a leading economist identify macro-trends and how to successfully harness them for advantage.
- Engage in peer dialogue. Time will be devoted for networking and breakout sessions exploring investment trends, results from the FOX Compensation and Benefits Study, and exploring health and wellness, leadership, and culture in families.
Who Should Attend?
Registration for the FOX Fall Enterprise Forum is open to family members, family office executives and trusted advisors. All registrations subject to approval by FOX.
The 2018 FOX Fall Enterprise Forum will take place October 22-24 at the JW Marriott in Chicago, IL.