The FOX Global Owners Forum™ attracts family members from around the world. It is programmed exclusively for the owners of family enterprises. It is a place where owners can be together with their true peers in an energizing learning and sharing environment.
The event offers a lively mix of family enterprise best practices and case studies, discussion of how families can make an impact in business, philanthropy, and society, and a deep dive into new approaches to family learning with case studies and a roundtable discussion by leading educators.
The best way to understand what happens at the FOX Global Owners Forum is to know why people have attended in the past. These are the goals of past attendees:
- To meet other family members who have similar challenges
- To have other members of their family, who are less involved, participate in the Forum and learn
- To gain insights on engaging fellow G2s and G3s on long-term governance and maintenance of family continuity and assets
- To find the right methods for educating and inspiring future generations and supporting them in leading a productive life, realizing their future potential
- To be reminded of things we still need to do to improve our organization, and learn best practices
- Meet international families in business
- Share thoughts on entrepreneurial activities of family enterprises
- Evaluate FOX for our family
- Get advisor recommendations
- Set priorities for our own family’s work on building the “enterprise”
FOX is creating the FOX Rising Gen™ to build a strong, secure community for members of the Rising Generation. It is a place where they can meet others like themselves and learn about the issues of concern to them.
The FOX Rising Gen will meet on the Friday evening and Saturday, immediately following the Owners Forum. The rising generation is also invited to actively participate in the Owners Forum, if they like.
Join us April 19 through 20 in Chicago for the FOX Global Owners Forum and have your Rising Gen join us for the FOX Rising Gen meeting on April 20 and 21. Additional fees apply.
Sign in to register
Registration for this event is limited to Wealth Owners and Family Office Executives attending with a Wealth Owner. All registrations are subject to approval by FOX.
REFUND POLICY: For event registrations, refunds of payment or forum allotments will be offered if the cancellation is made in writing to Family Office Exchange at email@example.com five (5) or more business days prior to the start of the event. For more information regarding administrative policies please contact FOX office at: 312.327.1200.
Family Office Exchange is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.