The FOX Spring Global Investment Forum™ brings together the most sophisticated investors of private capital across the FOX community.
Private investors face increasing challenges investing long-term capital in this time of significant disruption. This Forum will explore many of these important disruptions:
- A discussion of the potential implications of U.S. interest rate tightening on fixed income and equity markets, particularly given current high equity valuations. (Jeff Sherman, CFA, Deputy Chief Investment Officer of DoubleLine).
- Research presented by McKinsey Global Institute on how accelerating automation is likely to impact the global labor force—and discuss the extraordinary societal ramifications that may result.
- Addressing the opportunities that disruption brings, a panel of venture capital managers, each highlighting a portfolio company and its founder, will discuss The Next Wave of Innovation. (Moderated by Silicon Valley Bank).
- A panel of direct investors will share how they find interesting companies to invest in, successes and challenges of co-investing with other families, and other lessons learned, moderated by the Director of the FOX Direct Investing Network.
- Breakout sessions at the Forum will discuss finding less correlated investments "beyond hedge funds," investing under the new tax legislation, the shift from public equity to private equity, and opportunities to invest thematically to benefit from disruptive technologies.
There will be ample opportunity for FOX investors to meet and share their thinking across topics of common interest with peer exchange sessions at the Forum.
Sign in to register
Family Office Exchange is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.