October 26: Reserved for Family Members, Family Office Executives, and FOX Thought Leader Council Members
October 27-28: Open to all FOX Members
For the first time since 2019, join your peers in-person at the 2021 FOX Family Forum in Chicago or virtually. At this compelling in-person and virtual program, family members, office executives, and their trusted advisors will hear how other families have achieved positive change and successfully transitioned to future generations. Attendees will come away with ideas, tools, and frameworks to help identify the next steps that lead to being a positive and productive enterprise for the future. The following topics will be covered:
- How to talk about wealth and impact on wellbeing
- Navigating mental and behavioral health challenges within the family system
- How to develop a family enterprise mindset
- Planning for leadership succession
- Best practices for dividends, family employment, and exits
- Developing collaborative philanthropic impact
- Understanding the benefits of age-appropriate learning strategies
- The impact of new liquidity on families
- The key to business ownership beyond three generations
- What to know about disruptions in the wealth management industry
- New frontier investment opportunities
- How to become an intelligent family office
Who Should Attend?
- FOX members, including family members, family office executives and advisors, are encouraged to experience this forum.
- Please note that forum credits or a registration fee will be required to attend in-person. Additional discounts are available for multiple members of your family to attend in-person. Please contact your relationship manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- For questions regarding in-person attendance eligibility please contact your relationship manager.
- All FOX members may attend virtually on their eligible days, with unlimited attendees from your family or firm.
- Please note qualified non-member family prospects may virtually attend this event. Please contact FOX for more information.
Members opting to attend virtually may do so by clicking the Credit Card option below. You will not be asked for a credit card at the end of registration, the system only needs a payment option selected in order to proceed.
In-Person registration is now closed. If you would like to register to attend in-person, please contact email@example.com.
Sign in to register
CPE Credit Information for the FOX Family Forum:
Field of Study: Finance, Information Technology, and Specialized Knowledge - Up to 10.5 CPE credits can be earned by attending this event in-person, and up to 7 CPE can be earned by attending this event virtually. CPE credits are accepted at the option of state certifying boards. Requirements, compliance procedures and acceptance may vary by state. Learning Objectives: Attendees will learn how to support mental wellness in families and businesses, how to ensure a smooth leadership succession process, discover family office trends and solutions, understand the benefits of age-appropriate learning strategies, learn best practices for dividends, family employment, and exits, identify new frontier wealth opportunities, and understand how to develop an intelligent family office.
Program Level: Overview | No prerequisites are required for any of the sessions. | Delivery Method: Group Internet Based or Live Program
Family Office Exchange is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Registrations are subject to approval by FOX.
REFUND POLICY: To ensure the most flexibility for our members and guests, refunds of forum credits or registration fees for the FOX Family Forum and the FOX Rising Gen Forum will be granted up through the event, so long as we are notified in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding administrative policies please contact FOX office at: 312.327.1200.