This compelling two-day virtual 2021 FOX Family Office Forum™ will bring together C-suite family office executives, senior managers, HR managers, technology heads, and family members to discuss the common challenges family office leaders and advisors are actively addressing. Every member of your office is welcome to attend virtually. This two-day program will cover important topics affecting family office executives such as:
- Trust and estate planning
- The ultra-high net worth insurance landscape
- Refining change management skills
- Generational sustainability
- Complexity, cost, and staffing of family offices
- Potential regulatory changes that could impact family offices
- Trust in technology
- Culture in a hybrid office environment
- Leadership in the new world
“If in the family office space this forum is a must, you get so much information from so many different perspectives.” – 2020 Forum Attendee
“FOX has distilled mountains of data and observations down to 6 hours over 3 days. You will certainly leave with wisdoms and new ideas that you can implement immediately.” – 2020 Forum Attendee
Who May Attend
- All FOX members are welcome and encouraged to have unlimited attendees participate in the virtual program.
Sign in to register
REFUND POLICY: For event registrations, refunds of payment or forum allotments will be offered if the cancellation is made in writing to Family Office Exchange at email@example.com five (5) or more business days prior to the start of the event. For more information regarding administrative policies please contact FOX office at: 312.327.1200.
CPE details are listed at the bottom of the Virtual Agenda.
Family Office Exchange is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.