October 24: Reserved for Family Members, Family Office Executives, and FOX Thought Leader Council Members
October 25-26: Open to all FOX Members
At the 2022 FOX Family Forum, family members, office executives, and their trusted advisors will discover how other families have achieved positive change and prepared for or managed a successful generational transition. Other critical issues will be shared including effective governance, next gen leadership and developing a strategic long-term view of the family’s future. Attendees will come away with ideas, tools, and a framework to identify the next steps that will ensure a positive and productive enterprise for the future.
“If you are a wealth owner or advisor, it's a must!” - 2021 Forum Attendee
“The best place to learn about issues facing wealthy families and family offices.” - 2021 Forum Attendee
Who Should Attend
- FOX members, including family members, family office executives and advisors, are encouraged to experience this forum.
- Please note that forum credits or a registration fee will be required to attend in-person. Additional discounts will be available for multiple members of your family to attend in-person. Please contact your relationship manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- For questions regarding in-person attendance eligibility please contact your relationship manager.
- All FOX members may attend virtually on their eligible days, with unlimited attendees from your family or firm.
- Please note qualified non-member family prospects may virtually attend this event. Please contact FOX for more information.
Venue and Accommodations
1065 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta GA, 30309
FOX has reserved a limited number of rooms at the Loews Atlanta at a rate of $249 per night plus a $5 state hotel assessment fee and applicable taxes. To obtain this discounted rate, visit this link or dial 1.877.872.0104 and reference the FOX Family Forum.
Forum attendees are responsible for making their own accommodation arrangements. The cutoff date for hotel reservations at this special conference rate (subject to room availability) is October 3, 2022.
Sign in to register
Registrations are subject to approval by FOX.
REFUND POLICY: For event registrations, refunds of payments will be offered if the cancellation is made in writing to Family Office Exchange at email@example.com five (5) or more business days prior to the start of the event. For more information regarding administrative policies please contact FOX office at: 312.327.1200.
Field of Study: TBD - Up to TBD CPE credits can be earned by attending this event. CPE credits are accepted at the option of state certifying boards. Requirements, compliance procedures and acceptance may vary by state. Learning Objectives: TBD
Program Level: Overview | No prerequisites are required for any of the sessions. | Delivery Method: Group Internet Based or Live Program
Family Office Exchange is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.