2023 FOX Family Forum FAQ

General Questions: 

What is your refund policy?

To ensure the most flexibility for our members and guests, refunds of forum credits or registration fees will be granted up until we distribute access to the program app and portal on Friday, October 20, so long as we are notified in writing at events@familyoffice.com.

How will I select my sessions if I register before the whole agenda is announced?

The FOX events team will reach out to you when the full agenda is announced to select your family seminars (if applicable), breakout sessions, peer dialogues and social events.

Attending the Forum in-person:

Note: We will not require proof of vaccination or a negative test to participate in-person.

What is the dress code?

Business casual attire is recommended.

How do I book a guest room at the Hotel?

To book a guest room at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, visit this link or dial (800) 333-3333 and reference the 2023 FOX Family Forum. Additional information can be found on the venue and accommodations page.

Attending the Forum Virtually and/or using the Forum App and Portal:

Accessing the Forum: 

Where is the Forum and how do I access it?

The Forum is taking place virtually and can be accessed via our event portal. Information on accessing the portal will be emailed to you directly prior to the event. For access assistance please email events@familyoffice.com. You must be registered to access the event.

How do I log in?

To log in, you will need the email address you used to register. Once you enter your first name, last name, and email address on the login screen, you will be sent a verification code to your email address. Once you enter your verification code, you will have access.

Please note: once you have entered your email address, it can take up to 10 minutes to receive your verification code. If you need assistance, please reach out to us at events@familyoffice.com.

Which technologies are you using?

CVENT will provide our Forum portal.
Zoom facilitates video streaming.
Mentimeter will be used for in-session polling.

What device should I use?

Some employers prevent access to external conference platforms from corporate VPN accounts. You may find it easiest to use a personal device to access this event.

How do I access the sessions?

To access sessions, click on “All Sessions”, at the top on the day you wish to participate in, and then the session you plan to attend. Once inside the session – click the “Join Session” button.
If you would like to attend a session other than the one you originally selected, visit the "All Sessions" tab.

What do I do now that I’ve logged in?

We recommend:
•    Completing your profile.
•    Reviewing the “attendee” section and requesting to connect with other attendees.
•    Taking some time to become familiar with the portal, and the “All Sessions” page, where you will access the sessions and demonstrations.

When should I log in to attend the session?

We recommend you log into the portal at least ten minutes prior to the session to ensure you have enough time to receive a verification code (if needed) and navigate to your session.

Do I have to log in every time I visit the event?

If you do not close your browser windows or log out of the Forum, you will not need to log in again. Otherwise, you will need to log in again.

What is the time zone?

All published times are in U.S. Central Time.

Can other people see me, and if so – what is the dress code?

FOX encourages attendees to turn their cameras on during sessions. There will be some instances when attendees will be visible to one another. Business casual attire is recommended.

How can I change my visibility setting from hidden to visible or vice versa?

Navigate to “edit your profile,” where you can change your visibility.

My question isn’t here, how can I get additional help?

Please email events@familyoffice.com and we’ll be delighted to assist you.