The 2020 FOX Rising Gen Virtual Forum is an opportunity for family members in their 20s, 30s, and 40s to connect, build relationships, and have authentic conversations with peers in similar situations. Parcipants learn, make genuine connections, and explore the best practices in navigating the unique challengs facing wealthy families.
The FOX Rising Gen Virtual Forum offers an interactive and engaging environment to focus on thought-provoking topics:
- Understand how one family member turned his curiosity and passion for exploration into OceanGate, a company that builds deep ocean submersibles and offers a chance to take an expedition of a lifetime.
- Dive into the concept of resiliency, and what it takes to recover when something doesn’t go the way you’ve planned.
- Learn from a well-regarded investment consulting firm about the risks and rewards of investing in newer alternative assets like cryptocurrency, cannabis, and technology. We will also discuss the recent pandemic and how you as Rising Gen family members can use your resources to contribute to making this world a better place.
- Breakout sessions featuring FOX subject matter experts on: Direct Investing, Family Boards, Cybersecurity, Virtual Family Meetings, and Foundations and Influence on Family Philanthropy.
- Join your fellow Rising Gen community for a virtual happy hour, where we’ll connect in ways that will allow you to get to know each other, exchange ideas and learn from each other.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Registration for the FOX Rising Gen Leadership Program is open to family members in their 20’s, 30’s, and 40’s. All registrations are subject to approval by FOX.
Sign in to register
Registrations are subject to approval by FOX. For family members in their 20s, 30s, and 40s, who are aspiring leaders within their family enterprise.
Cancellation Details: All cancellations must be made in writing to Family Office Exchange at email@example.com. For more information regarding administrative policies please contact FOX office at: 312.327.1200.
Field of Study: Finance - Up to 4 CPE credits can be earned by attending this event. CPE credits are accepted at the option of state certifying boards. Requirements, compliance procedures and acceptance may vary by state. Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this program, participants will gain an understanding of strategies to become a successful entrepreneur, an overview of concepts to enable self resiliency, and opportunities to consider in new alternative asset classes.
Program Level: Overview | No prerequisites are required for any of the sessions. | Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Family Office Exchange is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.