We have helped many families design and professionalize their family office over the last three decades. The basic principles of a well-run family office have not changed but the ways to professionalize the office are always changing. Come and learn the basics or to get a refresher on how to improve operations in the family office.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- An understanding of the eight critical dimensions of a family office
- A review of the range of services that can be provided by a family office
- An explanation of the talent and professionalism needed to run an office
- Insights into back office challenges and technology solutions
- An explanation for the cost and complexity of the office
- Methods for measuring the success of the office
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Ideal for new family office executives, family members considering starting a family office, or individuals looking to improve operations of an existing office.
Sign in to register
REFUND POLICY: For event registrations, refunds of payments will be offered if the cancellation is made in writing to Family Office Exchange at firstname.lastname@example.org five (5) or more business days prior to the start of the event. For more information regarding administrative policies please contact FOX office at: 312.327.1200.