The FOX Guide to the Professional Family Office is an update of our classic Family Office Primer. The Guide documents the challenges faced by families who want to manage their wealth collectively for the long-term and opens the door to the inner workings of today’s family office. Using concrete examples and FOX Family Office Benchmarking™ data, it is an invaluable tool for families seeking to build a best practice family office or evaluate their current office operations.
The Guide includes:
- A risk roadmap
- The pros and cons of various legal structures
- Scope of services offered in the typical family office
- Time allocation of employees
- Insights on the investment process
- Advisor due diligence
- Hard data on operating costs of a family office
FOX Members can access the complete report here.
This resource is available for free to the FOX Public Network. To access, log in here or complete this form: