The FOX Financial Executives Forum is the premier event for critical family office updates and best practices. It’s the place to stay sharp and ensure that you are providing your family clients highest-quality service and advice.
Join your peers July 22-23 at the historic Palmer House in Chicago for an in-depth look at tax and estate laws, financial reporting, and family office best practices. Highlights include:
- Hands-on demonstrations of technology solutions for the family office
- A panel discussion on how to overcome common financial reporting challenges
- How to select and implement new family office technology
- The latest updates in estate laws and taxes that family office executives need to watch for in 2014 and beyond
- Developing the competencies necessary to hire, develop and manage human capital
- Two opportunities for peer dialogue
REFUND POLICY: For event registrations, refunds of payment or forum allotments will be offered if the cancellation is made in writing to Family Office Exchange at email@example.com five or more business days prior to the start of the event.