The list of compounding emergencies – both natural disasters and beyond – that we face today seems increasingly difficult to manage. A resilient family office is able to efficiently lead through crisis, recover essential family office functions, leverage lessons learned, and continuously improve their capabilities. Though practical guidance abounds for the large commercial enterprise, few explore right-sizing these methods for the unique circumstances and mission of the family office.
Watch this webcast to learn more about an all-hazards approach to family office crisis management and continuity that will help you minimize the impact of disruptive events and expedite the recovery process. Attendees will receive practical tools, checklists, and resources to support their risk management goals.
By the end of this webcast, attendees will be able to:
- Discover an all-hazards approach to family office crisis management and continuity
- Minimize the impact of disasters
- Expedite the recovery process from disruptive events
- Leverage practical tools, checklists and resources to support the family office’s risk management goals
- A Perfect Storm for Affluent Homeowners: Facing Extreme Weather Effects on Insurance Rates
- Abandoning Property Covered by an Insurance Policy
- Evacuation Checklist: Preparing for a Hurricane or Storm
- Evacuation Tips: Responding to a Hurricane or Storm
- Wildfire Preparedness
- Hurricane Safety Checklist
- Key Recovery Considerations: A Checklist for Your Business Following a Natural Disaster