As the world’s challenges become increasingly urgent and complex, philanthropists benefit from periodic analyses of strategy to inform their vision, goals, and optimal use of available resources. In this second biennial report that analyzes responses from 150 philanthropies across 30 countries, key insights are provided for anyone who is interested in:
- the growth of time-limited philanthropy;
- how families in North America, Europe, and Asia involve the next generation;
- top reasons for giving;
- vehicles for giving by region and by donor type;
- reasons for selecting various time horizons; and
- perceptions of effectiveness of different strategic time horizons.
For a video overview of the key findings, view the accompanying webinar.